Grand Marnier and Poppy Seeds Cupcakes


Love these bite-sized cupcakes, which I enjoyed the softness and moist of these cupcakes, and just can't stop eating them :)

Here is the half recipe that I baked with minor modification.
Source : Beautiful Cupcakes by Kevin Chai

Ingredients:
110 gr Butter
90 gr Sugar
115 gr Plain flour
1/2 tsp Baking powder
1/8 tsp Bicarbonate of soda
2 Eggs
1 Tbsp Grated orange rind
30 ml Orange juice
10 ml Grand Marnier
6 gr Poppy seeds

Methods:
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all ingredients, except poppy seeds in a mixer, beat until smooth and pale (about 2-3 minutes).
- Add poppy seeds in the mixture, stir well.
- Spoon the mixture into cupcake cases.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes (depend on the cupcake mould).


2 comments:

  1. I have this book too, but have not try out anything from it yet. Your cupcakes will certainly motivate me to try out the recipes from this book !

    ReplyDelete
  2. U have such an amazing food blog! I was looking for oreo cheesecake recipes and chanced upon yours. I now know where to go to for inspiration when i bake! =)

    ReplyDelete